Dan and James discuss the recently proposed "transparency audit", why it received so much blowback, and the characteristics of successful reform schemes
- The computational research integrity conference
- The transparancy leaderboard proposed by Curate Science
- Our episode with Chris Jackson, that James mentioned
- What about a transparency leaderboard for instiutions?
- What are the characteristics of grassroots reform schemes that worked?
- [Dan on twitter](www.twitter.com/dsquintana)
- [James on twitter](www.twitter.com/jamesheathers)
- [Everything Hertz on twitter](www.twitter.com/hertzpodcast)
- [Everything Hertz on Facebook](www.facebook.com/everythinghertzpodcast/)
Music credits: [Lee Rosevere](freemusicarchive.org/music/Lee_Rosevere/)
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 a month: 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 a month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2021, April 5) "129: Transparency audits", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/JRNP8Support Everything Hertz