About this Episode
Dan and James discuss the differences between 'talk' and 'action' in scientific reform and why reforms are taking such a long time to be realised. They also chat about whether messy (but correct) code is worse than no code at all, and revisit the grad student who never said "no".
- Get a 30% discount on a Scite subscription for a year, just use the coupon code EVERYTHINGHERTZ via this link
- James' blog post on why he loves preprints
- The grad student who never said "no" (archived) blog post
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2021, November 1) "143: A little less conversation, a little more action", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/X75SZSupport Everything Hertz