About this Episode
We discuss the results from the cancer biology reproducibility project, the inevitable comparisons with reproducibility in psychology, and authorship expectations for posting public datasets.
- The paper investigating the replicability of preclinical cancer biology
- The paper on the impact of alphabetical order on career outcomes in economics (whose authorship order are determinedby alphabetical order
- That human sports science paper that inlcluded a cranionotomy
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2021, December 13) "145: Our boat is sinking slightly slower", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/634QJSupport Everything Hertz