Dan and James discuss a recent proposal to do away with discussion sections and suggest other stuff they'd like to get rid of from academic publishing.
- The paper on the proposed elimiation of the discussion section
- The paper on machine readable hypothesis tests
- Our episodes with Daniel Lakens
- Our episode with Lisa DeBruine
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2023, August 31) "172: In defence of the discussion section", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/N3SFTSupport Everything Hertz