About this Episode
Can psychologists learn more by studying fewer people?
Some of the topics discussed:
- Brexit and science
- Can the UK take the 'Norway' option?
- Horizon 2020
- The impact on personnel and research training
- Italian coffee
- Listener feedback
- We're sorry for the chewing sound from episode 17!
- Intraindividual replication vs. larger sample sizes
- What sort of experiments are better suited to detailed within-subject studies?
- Is 'quantified self' data more valid than experimental data?
- What if you happen to recruit a 'weird' person?
- The paper
https://www.twitter.com/hertzpodcastSupport Everything Hertz