Dan and James discuss complaints and grievances. Stay tuned for part 2 where things get positive.
Some of the topics discussed:
- Conflicts of interest
- Criticism in psychology
- Why does there seem to be so much bad blood in psychology?
- Retracted papers: fraud or sloppiness?
- Authors not acknowledging your peer-review remarks
- The short-term nature of research
- The benefits of 'centers of excellence'
- The 'vibe of the thing' scene from 'The Castle' (Great Aussie film)
Twitter accountSupport Everything Hertz