Dan and James talk about how they learn new things.
Some of the topics discussed:
- Internet memes
- Consolidating old ideas rather than learning new ones
- Why learn a new skill when you just get someone else to do it?
- A lesson of not having a good understanding statistical software...
- James and Dan butt heads about meta-analysis (again)
- Learning new things is interesting
- How did people learn things before the internet?
- How to follow things on Twitter without being on Twitter
Bayes factor paper with 'primer' paper matrix
Twitter accountSupport Everything Hertz