About this Episode
Dan and James chat about why academic reference letters are terrible, a recent position statement on preprints, and whether the "great resignation" is also happening in academia.
Links to stuff that was mentioned:
- The tweet from Dr. Eliza Bliss-Moreau on acedemic reference letter
- The tweet from Gilad Feldman about the 100 references he's submitted in 2020 alone
- The AMWA-EMWA-ISMPP joint position statement paper on medical publications, preprints, and peer review,
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2022, January 31) "148: Academic reference letters", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/VZ67Support Everything Hertz