Dan and James chat with cardiologist Rohin Francis about medical misinformation and how he uses YouTube for science communication via his 'Medlife Crisis' channel.
Links to stuff that was mentioned:
- Rohin's YouTube channel
- Rohin on Twitter
- Can you be so fit that you die video?
- Why does getting in the water want to make you pee video
- What is the stupidest nerve in the body video
- Can you legally buy a human skeleton video
- The Tibbies YouTube channel
- Up and atom YouTube Channel
- Belinda Carr YouTube Channel
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2022, February 14) "149: Medical misinformation (with Rohin Francis)", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/7RCMNSupport Everything Hertz