About this Episode
Dan and James chat with cardiologist Rohin Francis about medical misinformation and how he uses YouTube for science communication via his 'Medlife Crisis' channel.
Links to stuff that was mentioned:
- Rohin's YouTube channel
- Rohin on Twitter
- Can you be so fit that you die video?
- Why does getting in the water want to make you pee video
- What is the stupidest nerve in the body video
- Can you legally buy a human skeleton video
- The Tibbies YouTube channel
- Up and atom YouTube Channel
- Belinda Carr YouTube Channel
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2022, February 14) "149: Medical misinformation (with Rohin Francis)", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/7RCMNSupport Everything Hertz