We discuss the latest paper to seriously use the Kardashian index, which is the discrepancy between a scientist's publication record and social media following, and a listener question on whether original authors should get the last word when a comment on an article is submitted
- The paper on citation impact and social media visibility of Great Barrington and John Snow signatories for COVID-19 strategy
- The Rapid Responses comments on the paper
- The peer review reports for the paper
- Send us an audio question!
- About PubPeer
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2022, February 28) "150: Why can't you do nothing?", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/7RPA4