About this Episode
Dan and James discuss a recent paper that claims that science is becoming less disruptive over time and the suggested causes for this decline.
- Our prior episode, which discussed PhD defences
- The paper on disruption in science
- The news piece on the paper
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2023, January 25) "166: Is science becoming less disruptive over time?", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/X6YS5Support Everything Hertz