Dan and James chat about a new study that uses homeopathy studies to evaluate bias in biomedical research, a new-ish type of authorship fraud, and the potential for Chat GPT peer-review.
- The Chat GPT paper library tweet
- The Homeopathy paper
- The David Grimes paper
- British dental journal paper on fraud
- The AHealthcareZ YouTube channel
- The FittDesign Studio YouTube channel
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2023, March 16) "167: Diluted effect sizes", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/H847FSupport Everything Hertz