Dan and James discuss a new population study that linked health anxiety data with future heart disease.
Some of the topics covered:
- Web MD and health anxiety
- How would healthy anxiety contribute to heart disease?
- A summary of the study
- Ischemic heart disease = coronary artery disease
- Do people with healthy anxiety take better care of thier health?
- Don't be fooled by percentage increase of risk for something that's rare
- There are some things you can't just randomize
- The pros and cons of big data collection
Twitter accountSupport Everything Hertz