Dan and James discuss a new paper that reviews potential issues in metascience practices. They also talk about their upcoming live show in May in Frankfurt.
- Our upcoming show on May 8th, which will be a part of the at the 4th symposium on big data and research syntheses in psychology symposium to be held in Frankfurt, Germany
- The paper we discuss from Mark Rubin
- Peder Isager and team's paper on what to replicate
Everything Hertz on social media
Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2023, April 26) "168: Meta-meta-science", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/CSJ3XSupport Everything Hertz