About this Episode
Dan and James discuss a recent paper that concluded (again) that most researchers aren't compliant with their published data sharing statement and whether torrents (remember them?) are a viable alternative for sharing large datasets.
- The data request paper
- The paper Dan and James co-authored led by Julian Koenig
- Our episode with Henry Drysdale
- Our episode with Chris Chambers
- The meta-psychology journal
Everything Hertz on social media
- Dan on twitter
- James on twitter
- Everything Hertz on twitter
- Everything Hertz on Facebook Support us on Patreon and get bonus stuff!
- $1 per month: A 20% discount on Everything Hertz merchandise, a monthly newsletter, access to the occasional bonus episode, and the the warm feeling you're supporting the show
- $5 per month or more: All the stuff you get in the one dollar tier PLUS a bonus episode every month
Quintana, D.S., Heathers, J.A.J. (Hosts). (2022, June 21) "156: Looking for seeders", Everything Hertz [Audio podcast], DOI: 10.17605/OSF.IO/4Q6JYSupport Everything Hertz